Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Chapter 12 complete

The book process is moving along. Chapter 11 is in the hands of my editor.

Chapter 12 - Angels Enter In was completed tonight and will soon be off to the editor as well.

It was fun to revisit how I came to communicate with angels. I am not unique in this ability and anyone reading this chapter can learn how to as well.

Reading Angelspeake -- How to Talk With Your Angels changed my life. It's one of the two most significant books of my life. Check out the Angelspeake website.

I will soon begin the next chapter, The Sisters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Richard,
Everything is going along the way God has planned this journey for you. The chapters all are summing up your life. So many things I did not know,and I now wonder why I did not know them.
Do I get a free book?
Auntie