Monday, July 28, 2008

A Not-So-Subtle Hint

Some time last month, my beloved aunt gave me a not-so-subtle hint that I should post some of writings. I being the stubborn nephew that I am, I ignored her. But I did agree to read my writings from 2007. That inspired me to I start writing again.

And just for the record, isn't it wonderful to have an aunt who loves you enough to push you? By the way, where do beloved aunt's go to learn how to push just the right amount -- not too hard, not too soft and then to hold you accountable?

As my beloved aunt strongly suggested that I should share some of my writings that is exactly what I am going to do. At the moment, I think I will only be sharing excerpts from my current writings. On occasion I might include the excerpt from 2007 that God and I are talking about, but other than that, I will endeavor to keep this blog current.

Gosh, now do you suppose that will satisfy my sweet aunt? I do so love her.

No comments: