Monday, September 07, 2009

Recovery

I have been spoiling the readers of this blog by supplementing these posts with a photo. I have run out. Or don't have anything recent. So you will just have to enjoy reading the words without a photo.

I drove out quickly--in just two days time. Sixteen hours the first day, and fourteen the next. And I have seemed to be in recovery since. Over the weekend I seemed to need a bit more sleep and was a bit groggy. I assume this is from fatiguing myself during the drive.

Yet if you are a reader of this blog you know that I am also in a growth period. I have created a great deal of inner turmoil in an effort to find an even deeper sense of peace. That process continues even as I am enjoying my present visit with my cousins. (These are the foodies that I often visited while I lived in Oregon.)

Later this week, I will make my way to visit with a friend and we will once again make the trip to Pascadaro and the redwoods. I am looking forward to it. I always find peace amongst the redwoods. Does this make me a tree hugger? Perhaps. All I know is that I feel their energy and it is wonderful. I wish everyone could feel what I do.

I hope you are enjoying your Labor Day weekend. I miss so many people, yet know I am where I need to be.

The Journey continues.

No comments: