Saturday, October 24, 2009

That Which I Am About


I know there are those who follow this blog who wonder if I have forgotten what I am about. There has been no mention of writing or working on the book. It would appear that I have forgotten all about that. That would not be the case, it is always on my mind.

A couple of weeks ago I sat down to write as my friends hiked. I took the above picture as I sat at a picnic table and talked to God for the first time since I moved to California.

The conversation did not go as I would have expected. I got spanked-lovingly-but spanked none the less. Not for what I have not been doing, but for what I had been doing a lot of lately. That is judging myself. I will not share here in what context I had been judging myself except to say that I need to see myself as others see me. I think it might be easier to just share part of the writing with you. (This color indicates God is speaking.)

My self judgment is a tool.

It is a habit! Let us not bullshit each other! (Sternly.)

You seem to be irascible today.

You and your beloved friends talk about "efficient use of time and looking into the sun." Let's just say I am shining a little sunlight on the matter and choose not to waste either of our times.

Again I don't know what to say.

Good! Because I do. I have much to say and a short amount of time to say it.

The number one thing I want to say is that I love you. I haven't stopped loving you. Just because you and I have not been in written communication does not mean you have fallen out of my favor with me.

Just because you are not presently working on the book does not mean you have fallen out of favor with me. It doesn't mean that you have somehow lost your motivation or your direction. The book is the book is the book. It is complete. It needs to be edited. That will come when it comes.

Yes, there is another book in you. There is always another book book in whatever author you wish to speak about. Your present job is not to work on another book about some unknown subject that corresponds with the Weaver's work. Not at this time. Soon - but not now. (I always worry about the word soon. There is the divine soon which can seem to be infinite when compared to soon in our relative world. Before I could write the question, God answered.) And I do not mean that in the sense of the "divine soon" but in the relative sense. But that book cannot be brought forth in your present condition.

You must become more pure--more clear--more loving. Not more loving of the world--but more loving of self. That is what you have come to Camp Harmony. To love yourself again--and to lose some of the old habits--including your self loathing. I want you to work aggressively at excising out the habit of self loathing and self judgment. Be as violent as you have to be but excise them. Sooner rather than later.

You have said you like to "look into the sun." Well, my son, put your sunglasses on if you must but excise those habits! Time is short. My time is short. Your time is short.

And the group's time is short. There is real work here that needs done. For each of you. This is God work we are up to you and I! Keep on!

Now my loving son, get on with your present work--your real work awaits.

While this writing was stunning, I have not yet excised my bad habits. I have been working on them. In past posts I have reported that I have been working on personal issues that involve the 1st and 2nd chakras. These habits reside in those areas. It takes a great deal of effort to process work in these areas and it can't be rushed. I will simply report that I'm working on it.

There is more to report about that which I am about but put it in another post.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: