Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Feeling Guilty


As I drove back from a job interview today, I was feeling guilty. It is a beautiful sunny day with the temperature in the 50's. It feels a little cool to me. My jacket felt good. And I realized what the weather was back in Illinois: windy, snow with snow blowing and a high of 15. Makes me feel guilty. Luckily, the feeling doesn't last long. lol. The closest I have come to snow is to see it on the mountain tops.

Meanwhile I am busy editing and enjoying the sunshine.

The Journey continues . . .
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, Well, I have been checking your blog every day and Nothing!!!
Finely, Lo and Behold your fingers are working again. Glad to have read what you have written, because it is exactly what I have been praying for to read.Good work!!
Will be anxiously awaiting to see what January brings forth.
Thanks for all the updates, I don't think you realize how much we here in Iowa depend on your blog to keep in touch with you. I get bombarded with questions all the time.
Time for me to hit the sack or do a little reading, hope to read more about you on your blog.
Your ever Lovin' Auntie