Friday, August 15, 2008

A continuing problem

I have a problem with this blog. I have said that it is difficult to keep it current. As I write nearly on a daily basis, it is difficult to keep things typed. Case in point is the post that will follow this one. I think all of my writings are interesting yet there are some writings that have more impact than others. Occasionally information is shared that is profound. And occasionally I receive a revelation. That is I receive information that I did not know before that reveals the nature of something I did not know before. That is exactly what happened during the writings of August 2 & 3.

I received a revelation about intercessional prayer. There were parts of that writing that left me stunned. It took me two days to receive this message. I don't think I will ever look at intercessional prayer the same way as I once did.

I apologize that I didn't get it typed until now. I guess I could blog about what I'm receiving as I'm receiving it but if I do that, then I won't be able to share an excerpt until a later date. So tell me, what would you prefer?

No comments: