Friday, August 08, 2008

I find it difficult

I find it difficult to keep this blog current. First I must receive the writing. You might be interested to know that I spend a lot of time writing. I go out on my porch and I greet God good morning and it goes from there. Often I spend two or three hours on one writing. Particularly the lengthy ones. I never know where a writing is going to go and it might take even longer. One writng might continue over several days. I might receive several writings in one week and it's difficult to keep my typing current.

So if you are watching this blog on a daily basis, then you are going to be disappointed. But if you do check back from time to time, I think you will find the excerpts worth the wait.

Sorry, but at this time I am going to post files of the entire writings.

Stay tuned.

No comments: