Sunday, May 24, 2009

Next Chapter












I have a very kind and understanding landlord. He moved my writing table down to the lower pasture. My barnmates have been moved to another pasture and I can leave my table and chair in place. He even mowed a path so that I can walk down in my sandals without having to wade through weeds. Is he cool or what! I've included several views, so you can see where I write and the view from my table.

I took my book bag full of essentials down to my table yesterday and began a new chapter. I think this chapter is going to be about love and faith. Except the ten pages or so I wrote/received weren't exactly about love and faith, so we shall see how it goes.











I had an interesting experience with this writing. There were a couple of excerpts I thought God was wanting me to include in this current writing, but I thought we had used them already. I wasn't sure. I have read hundreds of pages of writings along with having received the many pages of this book. So this morning, I took the time to write up an outline of what I had written/received so far in this book. I think the usual process is to write the outline first, and the book second. As you can imagine, when you're writing a book with God, nothing about the process is normal. The process and this journey continues and I'm anxious to see what June brings.

Meanwhile, one of my favorite cousins is coming for a short visit next week. It will be good to see him. It will mean long talks over wine and cigars. I'm looking forward to it.







Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rick, I wrote but I don't think I sent it right, not important but I wanted to say I hope you 2 boys,LOL!!! have a great time together. Gene is having a good time on his journey of the heart.
Mitey nite.
Auntie