Sunday, February 27, 2011

Still Driven

I continue to be driven to work--writing, transcribing and editing.  I had caught up with all of my transcribing and started the red ink editing process on my previously edited material.

I have gone over six chapters.   I cut a bit out of them and added other bits.  I am happy with them, at least for the moment. 

I was fully prepared this week to spend time on Chapter 7 which will have to be divided into many smaller chapters.

I felt Spirit was directing me to write, so Tuesday morning I sat down with a cup of tea to do so.

Oh my!

The conversation continued for five days and ended up being 46 pages (over 90 pages in total) in my notebook.  It's been quite some time since I had a writing of this length.

The conversation/writing over the last two day was particularly meaningful.  Through reflection I came to a great and profound understanding about what seemed to be unrelated events over the last year or so.  I may post part of it when I get it transcribed.  I had caught up with my transcribing but I am sure this will take me a couple of days to get into the computer. 

Money issues continue to plague me. (When haven't they?)  I had a flat tire a week ago.  Luckily just outside my complex although I did have to change it in a cold rain.  I am still driving on the spare as I have to wait until the first when my pension kicks in again to have it repaired.  (Can't help but fondly remember an old co-worker of mine that often ran on this spare tire.)   I have come to love Campbell's soup. :)  Hopefully I will get a tax refund and replace a couple of tires.

Money issues seem so trivial to me, as I am absolutely exhilarated about the work I am doing.

The Journey continues . . . Blessings to you all!

No comments: