Thursday, June 29, 2006

Chapters 9, 10, & 11

Chapter 9 & 10 were both fun and difficult for me to write. Chapter 9 is about the many grand celebrations of Christmas held in my home. But to explain the joy of that holiday, I needed to relive a painful memory of a past New Year's Eve.

Additionally I start to share how depression has played a major part in my life. This continued into Chapter 10 - The Red Nose. Obviously either this was about being Rudolph or a clown. Yes, I was a professional clown. You'll get to hear about that part of my life too. There some cute stories to share.

I had a rather long discussion with God in Chapter Notes tonight. This is an ongoing dialogue about the book process. God and I discuss what to include or not include. I did not want to share part of the story that I wrote into Chapter 10. God prompted me to do so anyway. I am not sure if it will make the final edit, but for now it exists.

The good news is that during tonight's discussion God informed me that Chapter Notes will be included in the book. As of now, I have no plans to share excerpts from it on here. We shall see if that changes.

I also thought it was a bit premature to write the next chapter, but God assures me that it's not. So I will begin the next chapter in the next few days. Meanwhile I have some editing to do and stay tuned as more chapter excerpts are added to the Table of Contents.

Chapter 11 - Depression and Angels.

No comments: