Saturday, June 24, 2006

Excerpts

Several people have asked for excerpts from my book. I did include one in the posting of Chapter 7, but many have wanted me to post an excerpt from each chapter. I am working to add this to the blog. It will be several days before I accomplish this, so please come back to this blog often to check for updates. Of course, this adds the problem of deciding which excerpt to add. Oh well, such is the life of a writer. lol.

Additionally, as I have been sharing my experience of writing this book and will be sharing excerpts from it, I hope you will also share your thoughts and comments.

To do so, just like on the word comments and you will be able to add your posts. Others will be able to read your comments and may even choose to comment on your comments.

Meanwhile, I want to thank you for walking beside me as I share my Journey of the Heart.

Love & Hugs to you all,

Rick.

No comments: