Friday, June 02, 2006

In the beginning . . .

For many years I have communicated with the divine. This first started with angels then moved on to well known people who have passed on and act as spirit guides today. I have always found these many communications, these writings to be helpful. I have also often found them to be profound.

Over the last year or so I have come to communicate more exclusively with God. Yes, with God. I have no doubt that these communications, these writings are with God, because I would never say the things that I have received. Whether or not you believe that I am receiving a message from God or not is not important to me, for I do believe it. It has changed my life.

Last month, I was surprised to learn that God and I were going to write a book together. I was further surprised to learn that the subject of the book was to be my life. Intermingled amongst the story of my life will be the spiritual lessons that God wishes to share. Additionally, excerpts of my past writings will be included. I sincerely believe you may recognize yourself in the sharing of my life story. I also believe that the sharing of it may change your life.

At this point, I have no idea how long this book will be but only that I will receive it. I do know that I will not be able to share it in its entirety on this blog. From time to time, when something significant or profound is shared, I will share it here and welcome you to share your thoughts as well. I may even use your comments and/or questions to generate further dialogue with God.

No comments: