Sunday, April 05, 2009

A Beautiful Day



I spent four - five hours today working on an article that I hope to soon post. As it was in the 70's I was able to spend most of it out on the porch. I couldn't make it to the pasture as I needed to do a lot of cut and pasting on the computer. I took a short break from the editing to take a walk out into the lower pasture. It is covered in these small yellow wild flowers. I walked out a little farther than I have before and took this shot of the vineyard across the road from the pasture. I ended my walk back at the barn near the flower garden. The daffodils have been in bloom for a couple of weeks here. I understand it was snowing back in Illinois, and just thought you'd like a breath of spring. Snow or not -- and as nice as it is here -- I still miss it.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally, Fiesty

judeerie said...

Finally found you...

Give me a shout and let me know how you are doing...

judeerie said...

Finally found you! Let me know how you are dong - other than your blogs.

Chuckie and I are great. Don't tell him but he couldn't be a better husband and just what I needed to straighten me out.

You were right about the angiogram (damn you!) They did find something - not terribly serious, just a nusiance.

Anyway, we're atill working on this house but we're beginning to see the end. Just two rooms left to go...

Take care and let me hear from you,

Dee and Chuckie