Tuesday, April 14, 2009

OMG!



Spent the weekend in Santa Rosa with some of my favorite cousins. The route takes me on CA-20 which goes around the edge of Clear Lake. It was a gorgeous day. Blue skies, 70's and fluffy clouds -- window down kind of weather. And for the first time my GPS took me on CA-175. I think it was trying to detour around construction. But OMG, that was the windiest road. Switch back after switch back. Down to 10 mph. I actually made myself carsick and had to stop periodically -- and I was going slow and had to pull off to let traffic pass. I took several photos along the way. In one of them you can see the road. Remember you can click on this photo to enlarge it. It was a beautiful drive, but I don't think I'll repeat it if I can help it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: