Monday, April 19, 2010

A New Writing

I know that many were a little surprised by, and perhaps a little dismayed by, the discussion of Sacred Lovemaking contained in my last writing.

I understand others objections to such material, yet I was compelled to post it. I realize that such postings, such writings may cause others to question if I am indeed talking to God. I can almost hear their thoughts,"This doesn't sound like any God that I ever heard of."

That is the point of such writings, in fact, it is the point of all of my writings. To expand your understanding of God, just as my own understanding about God has been expanded.

I realize the last couple of writings may be considered controversial. I hesitated to post them and I will admit I have even hesitated to receive other writings. You will read about that in this writing.

I will warn you that the discussion continued\s along the lines of the last one. God and I were discussing sexuality and spirituality and my book.

I hope you find it of interest.

Once again, just click on My Writings to the right of this posting and you will be taken to my latest writing.

Blessings.

No comments: