Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Artticulating the Change in Me

My housemate and I have tried to capture the essence of our workshop experience.

At the first Mystery School weekend, we learned to:

Transcend our preconceptions of our relationship to space and time, and access elevated consciousnesses; in order to heal ourselves, and clarify and manifest our second destiny.

I know that there are those reading this that will only see that statement as gobblee-gook. And yet I know there are those who pause to ponder that statement and start to understand it. This statement declares that as spirits we are not limited in anyway--not even by space or time. We also have access to elevated spirit (spirit guides, angels, mythological archetypes, or God, Allah. The Universe.) Jean speaks of second destiny but the phrase "life calling" may be more readily understood.

I woke up this morning with an absolute knowing: that we must go to the future to heal our past, and our past to heal our future. That statement makes no sense if you are stuck within a limited view of space and time. It only works if you bypass the linear concept of time. Yes, I notice that it never mentions the present. Time is an illusion and so is the golden moment of now--the present. In an instant it has become the past, and the next instant is the future.

I know I have taught that there is only the golden moment of now and to stay in the moment. And that is still a true teaching. We far too often get cause up in fear of the future and the pain of the past.

Yes, I realize my statement of knowing is just opposite to what one might think to be true. Go to the future to heal our past? To our past to heal our future? The only way I can explain it, the only way I can grasp it is to transcend my relationship to space and time.

I have had great difficulty trying to articulate some of the changes brought on by the weekend spent with Jean Houston. After reading this, you may think I have "gone off the deep end." And perhaps your are correct for my head seems to be filled with very deep thoughts. (You can check out my Praise Blog for last night's thoughts.)

I have often had these type of thoughts and understandings. I have not shared them as I was not sure those reading this blog would appreciate them. These are thoughts to ponder and there is no correct or wrong answers--just pondering.

I am more clear of mind that I have ever been. I am more focused. It has taken me longer to type my thoughts than the time I took to ponder them.

In the spirit of being a Spiritual Evocateur, I have shared these thoughts. I feel I have under-utilized this blog to share my thoughts and experiences. I hope to change that. Not every blog will resonate with every person reading this. Yet, it may just cause you to think, to question your assumptions.

And yes, I will explain what I mean by Spiritual Evocateur . . . in a later post.

No comments: