Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Writings

Have you ever wondered what it's like to talk to God? Or in doing so, what my life might be like? Or what God and I talk about? Well here's your opportunity.

From time to time, I am going to post some of my writings. If you have the patience, you will find a new insight to God and what my conversations with him is like. Now, just to clarify, I hear God as a male voice and I often refer to him as Father. But by no means am I limited by that. I am as comfortable with God as a female as with a male. It is simply my experience to hear a male voice.

Now, you may think it takes gall to say that I talk with God. Some may think the very idea is blasphemous but I mean no disrespect. In my experience, it doesn't take gall, it takes heart.

In addition to an insight into God, you will get a glimpse into my life and how I live life as I am guided by God. The only change to the posting will be a removal of names. I'm sure you will understand why.

If you are interested in reading my writings then to the right of this posting there is a box headed My Writings. I will add links as I post writings.

Blessings to everyone.

No comments: