Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A Name Change / Reverting Back

It has been a long time since I have spoken about my book. I will admit to having spent most of my time on personal development. Yet I have not been fully ignoring my book. With the help of creativity coach, I have revisited the vision of the book.

With that in mind, I have changed the name of my book back to A Journey of the Heart.

That may not surprise many who have read this blog. After all it was the original title of the book as well as this blog. But it is the subtitle has more closely describes my present vision for the book.

Heart

of the

A Journey







A memoir of how I found peace and harmony for my life

and along the way found out how to love myself.


You will notice that I have also changed the description of this blog to the above.
This does not lessen the impact my communications with God have had on my life. They are in fact the method by which I found much of the peace and harmony.

It is my sincere wish that by sharing my life on the pages of my book (and this blog) that others might also discover how they too can come to love themselves.

And so . . . The Journey Continues.

No comments: