Monday, February 02, 2009

Taking Care

Yesterday afternoon I had a reading with Diane Lee. I don't know how many of your have had psychic readings, but I have trusted Diane's for several years. She has helped guide my spiritual growth and has brought me understanding in many different ways. Now a psychic reading also works perfectly if it predicts an occurrence allowing you to take corrective action. Such is the case with my reading.

Diane informed my of tire trouble 3/4 of way out west. I took the corrective step of buying new tires. I was a little concerned about my tires before her warning. 25,000 on original equipment tires. Prius OE tires are notorious for not lasting much beyond 30,000. So I bought 4 new tires. And I'm sharing this part of my adventure just to reassure all those that I am truly taking care as I continue on my Journey of the Heart.

No comments: