Friday, February 27, 2009

The Tires -- the continuation

Do you remember my post about the possibility of having tire trouble? I had received advise from my psychic advisor that about 3/4 of the way I would have tire trouble. You may remember that I decided to buy new tires. And I am glad I did, as the roads through the mountains are a little rough. (Snow tires with studs are legal here in Oregon.) Anyway on Wednesday I had an alarm about my tires. (Prius's have a tire pressure monitoring system.) And since it was near the time for an oil change and a 30,000# check up, I headed to the local Toyota dealership. They found a screw in one of the tires. As I had bought the tires at a Toyota dealership, they have free road hazard and so the tire will be replaced. I have to wait for the tire to be shipped in. And meanwhile I have to keep topping off the tire. The air monitoring system makes it easy to know when I need to do so.

So the Journey continues with one new tire. lol.

No comments: