Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Amazing!

Or perhaps not so amazing. Perhaps just more of the synchronicity of walking my path.

As promised in my earlier post, I have been typing my writings. In August of last year I went through a spiritual transformation through my conversations with God. I have posted on this blog about that transformation.* As you know I am typing as part of an assignment from God because I got a bit overwhelmed with this book writing process. Today's typing was a writing Saturday, August 30, 2008. Some six days after the transformation and some six months prior to moving here.

What I find a amazing is the subject matter. We discussed my upcoming move to Oregon and amazingly enough -- my book writing process. Many of my present concerns were addressed in that writing. Including percentages of receiving new material, excerpts from past writings and both quotes from and paraphrasing of Conversations With God material. I was surprised to read that we had discussed including teachings/comments/quotes of my own.

What I find equally amazing is the synchronicity of finding and reading this writing now even as I am typing it as exercise in focusing my book process. Amazing!

* That writing was 27 typed pages. Today's was 13 pages. I have thought to share them on this blog but it requires a lot of work to do so. If there is real interest in reading them left on the comments page or sent to my private email, I will do the work and post them.

No comments: