Monday, March 23, 2009

Extraordianry

I have an aunt who checks this blog on a regular basis. She carefully read the writing I posted on From The Barn. In that writing God tells me that I need to type all of my writings that I have not entered into my computer. This is no small task and God indicated that it would take diligence. My dear aunt has a way -- has always had a way - of making sure I am doing what I am suppose to be doing. In this case, she is making sure I do so with all due diligence. I am happy to report that I am making great progress and am currently typing writings from December of 2008.

I am afraid that I take this skill for granted far too often. I sometimes forget just how extraordinary it is to have this ability to talk with God. Today I was typing a writing that I found to be extraordinary for the reason of what God wasn't telling as much as for what He was. I share an excerpt of it on From The Barn. And in advance, I will apologize for the over use of the word extraordinary.

I'm also posting a photo of me diligently typing away. And trust me, my aunt won't see it as proof that I am indeed doing so anymore than you do. lol.

http://journeychapters.blogspot.com/2009/03/extraordinary.html

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so right in what you wrote about me. I want to see a video at the computer and those hands and fingers moving diligently(sp), no faking. Sounds like to me you have settled down a little and are having more success at your writing. Good!!!! It is coming through in your blogging and emails.
Signing off for tonight. Love You!!! Auntie. I will be watching!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

The picture of your barn is a very soothing one. The picture of all your hats on the hutch made me think of your head and smile and today there head and hat were.
I read your writing about God giving us answers or guidance. Which do we really want? Am interesting thought to process.
Later,
RG