Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Writing Again



On warm days, I go to the upper pasture to write. My landlords are very generous people. About where you see the log in lower left of this picture now sits a table which they moved up from the barn. I set my chair at the table and as they have also set off this portion of the pasture for regrowth I don't have to worry about the burros messing with it. In a month or so, I'll choose a new location.

While I am happy to report that I'm writing again I must say that it has become a balancing act. I am still typing on the 2009 writings and I found 3/4 of a notebook of 2007 that needs typed as well. I write for several hours, then that needs typed up, and then I usually have to research my past writings to add to the writing. I edit the complete text and then use that to once again to write. Progress is being made, but it is slow.

I have writings that I have held with God since 2004. I wrote to the angels for two years before that. Most of these writings were done in small hand held journals. Sometime in 2007 I graduated to using spiral notebooks. Two pages of handwritten text ends up being one page of typed text. In 2004 there were 32 pages. In April of 2005, my writings became dialogues with God -- I have 241 pages from that year. In 2006 there were 380 pages. In 2007 I only wrote through October and while I have more to type there are 274 pages. I did not start to write again until June of 2008 and I have 219 pages. Each writing is filed by the date I received it unless I received the writing over several days. There was a writing in August of 2008 that went on for five days and ended up being 27 pages typed. I share these statistics with you, so you might understand what it entails when I say I have to research my past writings. I soon post an article about my writings and how I have to see myself as God's Messenger.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: