Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Writing Progress

As I moved to Oregon to write, I did have a very clear idea of how this book would be written. It would include around 40% of newly received dialogue from God. It would include around 40% from past writings. The remaining amount would be quotes from appropriate resources, including the Conversations With God trilogy.

If you are one of those rare viewers of this blog from long ago, you will remember when I wrote my personal life story and shared excerpts from it on this blog. You might find it of interest that parts of that book are being incorporated into this present book. This is both good and bad.

It is good because it means that I seem to be making very rapid progress on this book with only a moderate amount of effort. (So far.)

It is bad because you may remember that writing the book that this blog is titled after was often very emotional for me. Such is the case with what I am working on today and will be for the next couple of days.

Meanwhile, I did finally receive my airbed and am sleeping much more comfortably. My DSL line was turned on today and I should receive the modem anytime between now and Friday. Not that visiting here at the library is that much of a hardship. The Wifi is on even when the library isn't open, but it will be nice to have my own connection.

No comments: