Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Not easy

Many of you know that I seem to have a way with the ladies. I have more lady friends than I do men friends. I just seem to be able to charm them and can have them eating out of my hand. Not in this case. This little lady wouldn't warm up to be at first. And I must admit that I resorted to literally having her eat out of my hand. Even with a treat in hand, she still did not immediately warm up to me. She's and older dog, and like many older ladies, she is set in her ways. She has warmed up to enough to take a treat from me. And as I never known when I'm going to see her, I've come to keeping dog treats in my coat pocket. Oh, and her name is Peaches. I'm going to tell the guys back at the plant to control themselves. This one is way too easy and it's beneath you to leave another smartass comment.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ricky,
Peaches is cute you ought to take her home with you so she can set on your lap while you are typing
Just treat her nicely, she is a female after all, and you really do have the witheral to know how to sucker in all the female persuasion.
Flowers always worked for me.LOL!!!! Auntie