Saturday, March 07, 2009

Just Beautiful

The folks I live with are pretty nice people. Had a nice talk with my landlord today as we stood outside enjoying the sun. I really like this piece of property. It's just a beautiful day here today. In the low 60's, sunny, blue skies. I have heard a lot of comments about the pics I post so am posting several more today. The new fence is up and the animals have moved into the new pasture. The burros are Noah and Murphy and horses are Rica and Waku. They seem to be enjoying the fresh grass. Grass is still green here and I saw someone mowing yesterday. I stepped out beyond my mailbox to take the picture of the road I live on. One of the roads I take to get here is I Table Rock Road. The last picture is of the road's namesake.

Finally got my DSL connection yesterday and so won't have to make a trip to Gold Hill Library for Wifi. And I got my new camera connected to the computer. (I fell awhile back and broke the LCD viewer on the old one. )

I have been goofing off today. I have 20 pages to edit and am just putting it off. Why? Because I can! I'm retired -- I don't HAVE to do anything. lol. Have worked on those pages last few days. Will get them edited tomorrow and get back to writing. Tomorrow, I'll do that.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: