Monday, March 02, 2009

The Rogue River

I have had several comment that they like the pics so that's the reason for so many posts today. As I said yesterday was a warm day and while I was out and about, I took a drive into the little town of Gold Hill. Along the way I stopped at the Gold Nugget wayside. These shots are of the Rogue River. People stop at this wayside, make their way down to the river and pan for gold. There were several doing so further down river from where these were taken.

Now as you have seen that I have made several posts about my wanderings yesterday, some of you might be wondering if I have begun to write or if I am just goofing off. The answer is yes, I have begun. Yesterday morning and today. I get up early and write for a couple of hours. I ask that you respect my writing process. That means you don't ask if I'm writing, what I'm writing or how's it going. I will share as I can and additional questions just put undue pressure on me. I appreciate your continued support. Feel free to make comments on any of the posts. I encourage you do so. It lets me know there are people out there checking out my blog. Feel free to ask questions about how I am doing or about where I'm living - just respect my writing process. The journey continues.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rick I keep reading your comments. Love your photo's. Nice place any fish in the lake.